This policy contains terms and conditions (hereinafter "Use Policy") that describe the practices of B&B Brew and Spirits, SL and the rights of use of users with respect to our "Websites", and any mobile site, application , widget and other interactive functions for mobile phones, and other services that we may offer in connection with our Websites or Applications, of the official pages on social media that we control, as well as the emails in HTML format that we send. Hereinafter all of them are referred to as the Social Media, Applications and Websites of B&B Brew and Spirits, SL and / or its current brands: B&B and RAD, and future ones.
Owner of Social Media, Applications and Websites
The Website, Mobile Application or official Social Media of Brew and Spirits, in this case that of its RAD brand, from which you are accessing this Use Policy is owned by B&B Brew and Spirits, SL
The entity that holds the status of service provider of the information society of Social Media, Applications and Websites is B&B Brew and Spirits SL, a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia on March 27, 2020, Volume 10.809, Folio 32, entry 1 with page V-192294 and address at Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, ships 1 and 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain), registered in Valencia, with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number of customer service 960 714 310.
The Social Media, Applications and Websites are intended for an audience of 18 years and older.
Whenever any type of age restriction applies, it will be clearly indicated on the B&B Brew And Spirits SL Social Media, Apps and Websites, and you may be asked to verify your age before continuing.
Changes to the Use Policy
We reserve the right to modify the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media Use Policy, Applications and Websites from time to time.
If such modifications are carried out, we will try to give 30 days advance notice or, in case of less, as much advance notice as is reasonably possible.
You acknowledge and agree that your continued access or use of B&B Brew and Spirits SL's Social Media, Applications and Websites constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Format of Social Media, Applications and Websites
B&B Brew and Spirits SL constantly tries to improve its Social Media, Applications and Websites to provide the best possible experience for its users.
You acknowledge and accept that the form and nature of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website, including the content, may be subject to occasional modifications without prior notice.
The images of people, places and other content displayed on the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites are used with permission or are the property of B&B Brew and Spirits SL and / or third parties.
The user is informed that everything he sees or reads in the application of our social media, the Applications and the Websites, of the profiles in official social networks or in the official applications for mobile phones, is subject to copyright ( intellectual and industrial property) of B&B Brew and Spirits SL or third parties.
You have permission to view and use the images and content for your personal and non-commercial use as part of the use of B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites.
Any other use that you or any other person authorized by you make of these images and content is prohibited unless specifically permitted by this Use Policy or by specific permissions provided elsewhere on the Site.
Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and intimacy and honor and publicity laws as well as other regulations.
B&B Brew and Spirits SL does not guarantee that your use of the materials displayed on our Website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
You may not use registered or unregistered trademarks on our Social Media, Applications, and Websites without our prior written consent or the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
Contents you share with us
We may include features in the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Site.
Please note that by sharing Content through the Site, your Content may be publicly accessible.
You grant B&B Brew and Spirits SL and its affiliated entities the worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, free, perpetual and irrevocable right and license without any compensation to you to be able to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including, as enunciative, edit, modify, translate and reformat), derive, transmit, show and represent, publicly or in any other way, the Contents, in any means known at present or that will be developed in the future, through the Site in order to allow the enjoyment of said Contents by all users of the Site and in any case, in order to adapt the publication and enjoyment of the Contents to the characteristics of the Site, in order to allow their use by B&B Brew and Spirits SL and its affiliated entities in the course of their business and in order to sublicense these rights, at different levels, to the maximum extent permitted by law. These licenses will survive even after your use of the Site.
For all Content that you share through the Site, you represent and declare that you have all the necessary rights to grant the licenses granted in this section and that said Content and the contribution or creation of this through the Site comply with all laws , applicable rules and regulations and does not infringe or violate the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, privacy and honor, intellectual property or other rights of third parties, in addition to being free of viruses and malicious software.
In any case, please note that we do not ask for or encourage the submission of Content with ideas or suggestions related to the Site, our company or the companies of our affiliated entities.
If you send us ideas or suggestions, regardless of the subject they address, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligation with respect to them and they will only be published under your responsibility in accordance with the provisions of this Use Policy.
Standards of Conduct
When using the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites and / or sharing content with us, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting the following:
• Illegal, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, scandalous, misleading, false, fraudulent, incendiary, blasphemous material or any material that may constitute or promote conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or may violate the law in any other way;
• Viruses, worms, Trojans, Easter eggs, time bombs, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or whose intention may be to damage or hijack the operation of hardware, software or equipment, or monitor its use;
• Unsolicited and unauthorized promotional and advertising materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or investment opportunities, and any other form of solicitation of money, and
• Information and data about a person or company without the appropriate authorization for it.
Also, you will not be able to:
• Using the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites for fraudulent or illegal purposes;
• Disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites or the servers or networks used to make our Website available, or breach the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of said networks;
• Access the social Media, Applications and Websites of B&B Brew and Spirits SL, or use it through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, decoders , TV game consoles, digital video recorders or players or video displays marketed as television sets);
• Restrict or prevent other people from using B&B Brew and Spirits SL's Social Media, Applications and Websites (including through piracy or defacement of any part of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website);
• Unless expressly stipulated by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of our Social Media, Applications and Websites;
• Eliminate notices of copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights from the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website or the materials derived from the Website;
• Frame or mirror any part of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites without our prior written consent;
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or part of the content of B&B Brew and Spirits SL's Social Media, Applications and Websites, or
• Using robots, spiders, site search and extraction applications or any other automatic or manual device to extract, index, “scratch”, mine or otherwise reproduce or circumvent the navigation or presentation structure of Social Media, Applications and the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Websites without our prior written consent.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order that requests or directs us to disclose the identity of anyone who posted such information or materials and reserves the right to remove such materials from B&B Brew Social Media, Apps and Websites. and Spirits SL at any time.
Likewise, we reserve the right to eliminate the messages or statements, or to cancel the links as it deems appropriate.
Links from the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website
B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by B&B Brew and Spirits SL
B&B Brew and Spirits SL has no control over them and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, security or practices of third party websites.
The content could be stored on YouTube or other social media.
Said social media are governed by their own privacy policies and use policy, which are independent from those of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites.
B&B Brew and Spirits SL has no control over them and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, security or practices on YouTube or other social media.
Links to the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website
The use of hyperlinks to our Website will only be expressly authorized by B&B Brew and Spirits SL and provided that the hyperlink is made in the following terms provided in these conditions:
• The link should only allow access to the home page of the Site, and provided that the site in its own conditions allows such hyperlink to be included.
• In order to avoid confusion, it is prohibited to load any application site or page in one of the sections of another web page divided into frames, in a way that causes a distortion in the presentation of our sites, leading to confusion among users (" framing ").
• The authorization to insert a link does not imply, in any case, consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects ("look and feel") of the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites.
• The creation of an environment or navigation bar on the pages that make up our Sites is not allowed, without prior authorization.
• Appearance of the link: the hyperlink may only consist of a text. For the use of graphics or logos, a license to use the graphics or logos of B&B Brew and Spirits SL must first be obtained. In any case, the text must expressly state that it links to a B&B Brew and Spirits SL Site. In general, the appearance, visual effect, location and, in general, the characteristics of the hyperlink must show that it leads to a B&B Brew and Spirits SL site and that it is independent and is not linked by a relationship, collaboration, association , sponsorship, labor or any other type, to the site that contains the hyperlink.
• In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks to the Website of B&B Brew and Spirits SL will be conditioned to respect for human dignity and freedom, Social Media, Applications and Websites in which the hyperlink is established. It will contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, as well as it will not contain content contrary to any third party rights.
• Finally, it is forbidden to insert hyperlinks to our Site on web pages or mobile applications with content, allusions or orientation contrary or not compatible with those that inspire the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Community.
You use and navigate our Social Media, Applications and Websites at your own risk.
We try to include accurate and updated information in the application of the Social Media, the Applications and the Websites of B&B Brew and Spirits SL on Facebook, the other Social Media, the Applications and the Websites and the mobile application and ensure access reliable; However, B&B Brew and Spirits SL is not responsible for access to our Website or its accuracy.
We are not responsible for errors or omissions contained in the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Social Media, Applications and Websites or for access problems.
To the extent that the applicable legislation allows it, B&B Brew and Spirits SL declines all guarantees, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy of the information of the contents of the Social Media, the Applications and the B&B Brew Websites. and Spirits SL and is not responsible for losses or damages arising from access problems, and losses or damages that may arise from the use of the information contained in the materials of Social Media, Applications and Websites.
You alone are responsible for the breach of your obligations under this Use Policy and for the consequences arising from said violation.
You acknowledge that B&B Brew and Spirits SL and its affiliated entities have the right to claim compensation for losses caused to any of the parties arising from (a) their use of or activities related to B&B Social Media, Applications and Websites Brew and Spirits SL; (b) the breach of this Use Policy by you or through your account; (c) any allegation that any user content shared or created on the B&B Brew and Spirits SL Website infringes or violates copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, intellectual property or any other right from some third party.
Termination of your relationship with B&B Brew and Spirits SL on the Websites, its Social Media and Applications
B&B Brew and Spirits SL reserves the right to terminate your access to the Websites, Social Media and Applications at any time if you do not comply with this Use Policy or if you infringe any right of B&B Brew and Spirits SL or any third party related to the content contributed to the Websites, Social Media and Applications.
This Use Policy is governed and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Spain, regardless of the choice they make of the legal provisions. You accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
Sweepstakes and competitions
If the opportunity arises to take part in sweepstakes or competitions, you will have to accept a separate Use Policy relating to the specific sweepstakes or competition.
PRIVACY NOTICE of B&B Brew and Spirits SL
This Privacy Notice applies to B&B Brew and Spirits SL, a company with registered office in Polígono del Mediterráneo, Calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, ships 1 and 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain), our web pages, mobile portals, applications , widgets, and other interactive mobile functions, linked to this Privacy Notice. Later you can read the full version of the Privacy Notice and a summary.
Please keep in mind that this Privacy Notice does not address, and we will not be responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third party, including those of any party that operates a portal to which these Portals contain a link. The inclusion of a link in the Portals does not imply endorsement of the linked portal by us or by that of our subsidiaries.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
The data controller is B&B Brew and Spirits SL, a company with registered office at Polígono del Mediterráneo, Calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, ships 1 and 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain).
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We collect different categories of personal information. The categories we collect may include: Contact and profile information; Information about preferences and interests; User-generated content (CGU); Location information; Information provided by social networks and by third parties.
This personal information about you is collected in many ways; some of their examples include:
· When you submit personal information to us. We collect personal information about you when you actively provide it to us; for example, when you sign up to create an account, or post comments, photos and videos, or record your voice in the context of your participation in a promotion, or participate in chats with users.
· When you use our Portals. We (and third party partners on our behalf) automatically collect certain personal information about you when you visit our Portals.
· When you are offline: We also collect your personal data when you interact differently from visiting our Portals; for example, when you participate in events at B&B Brew And Spirits SL, or when you contact us through our partners' portals.
We may link or combine the information we collect about you from various sources to help us ensure a consistent user experience regardless of how you interact with us - online, via mobile, or on a social network.
We use personal information for different purposes: for example, to fulfill your requests and to contact you; to send you personalized advertising and promotional content and materials; to analyze and improve our Portals and our business; and for other reasons that are described in more detail in our Privacy Notice.
To learn more about the information we collect and how we use it, see our full Privacy Notice.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We share information in a wide variety of circumstances to operate our Portals, to respond to your requests, to improve your experience, and to otherwise conduct our business. For example, we may share information:
· With our subsidiaries and Brew and Spirits SL companies, which may use your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
· With third parties to satisfy your requests, such as when you decide to share your activities with your friends and contacts.
To learn more about these and other ways we may share your personal information, please see our full Privacy Notice.
WHAT RIGHTS AND WHAT OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
With respect to the processing of your Personal Data that we do, you have the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, not being subjected to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, and portability.
These rights and obligations may include:
· Individual rights. You enjoy specific rights, under the applicable privacy legislation, regarding the personal information we maintain, including the right of access and deletion, and the right to restrict certain processing activities.
· Interest-based advertising. Visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative online resources, and / or DAA resources to learn more about how you can opt out of certain interest-based advertising.
· Cookie settings and preferences. You can manage cookies and other tracking technologies through your browser settings.
· Email settings and preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can also configure your email options to prevent automatic downloading of images that may contain tracking technologies.
To learn more about your rights and options, please see our full Privacy Notice.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
If you have questions about our Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com .
Before accessing, or using, our Portals, make sure you have read and understood our practices for the collection, storage of processed data, use and communication of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
B&B Brew and Spirits SL, a company with registered office at Polígono del Mediterráneo, calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, naves 1 y 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain), is the entity responsible for the processing of your Personal Data described in the Privacy Notice , with the meaning and scope contemplated in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free movement of said data, and the Directive Repeal 95 / 46CE, hereinafter the "General Data Protection Regulation".
This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") describes how CCS treats your Personal Data collected in connection with our web pages (our “Web Pages”) and any mobile portal, application, widget and other interactive mobile functions. (collectively, our “Apps”) (all collectively, Apps and Websites, the “Portals”).
What personal data do we collect about you?
Contact and profile information: Personal information, such as your name, telephone number, address, professional information, and email address, when you register in our Portals, subscribe to our mailing list, participate in a contest, redeem promotion, or enter a sweepstakes, or otherwise communicate or interact with us (including: first and last name, username, date of birth; email address; postal and shipping address; telephone numbers in the country of residence; age; promo pin code);
· Information on preferences and interests: Preferences established for notifications, marketing communications and how our portal is displayed;
· Profile on social networks: When you interact with our Portals through various social networks, such as when you connect via Facebook to our Portals or press the "Like" button on Facebook, or follow us or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or other portals, we may receive information from said social networks, including information about your profile, user ID associated with your account on social networks, and any other information that you allow to share with third parties on the social network;
User-generated content (UGC), comments, chats and opinions: When you contact us directly, eg, by email, telephone, postal mail, or by completing an online form or participating in an online chat, we will record your comments and opinions. We will also record comments and opinions that you express when you respond to surveys, enter sweepstakes, or participate in promotions we run. These categories of personal data may also include voice, photo and video recording, if you allow the Portals to use live video images from your device's camera. This functionality is used to provide you with an enhanced interactive experience. Neither we nor our service providers collect, capture, or record images, live video information, or any other information about faces on video. The information remains on your device and is deleted when you close the browser or the app. However, we and our service providers may collect other information about how you use the functionality, how often and for how long you use it.
· Location data: If you provide access to location on your device, we and our third party providers may collect location data using GPS, Wi-Fi, wireless network triangulation, and other methods. We can also estimate your approximate location based on your IP address.
Anything else? Yes.
When you use our Portals, read our emails, or otherwise contact us through a computer or mobile device, we and our partners may automatically collect information about how you access and use the Portals and information about the device. that you use to access the Portals.
We use this information to improve and personalize your user experience, monitor and improve our Portals, and for other internal purposes.
Typically, we collect this information using a number of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, pixels, web beacons, embedded codes, location identification technologies, and similar technologies (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
You can accept and reject these technologies (except when they are necessary for the proper functioning of the App) by adjusting your mobile phone settings or your privacy preferences in your Profile settings.
The information that we automatically collect about you may be combined with other personal information that we collect directly.
Below is the information that we can collect automatically
Information regarding your use of the Portals (eg, how many times and for how long do you interact with the App, what videos have you watched, what raffles or contests you have participated in, from which web page you arrive, how many times have you clicked on a element);
· Personal Data related to your interactions with our marketing communications (eg, whether you have opened them or not, whether you have clicked on them or not);
Information about the device (s) you use to access and interact with the Portals (this allows us, for example, to know if you are using a computer, a tablet or a smartphone, the resolution of your screen, your operating system, your Wi-Fi connection, your internet browser and your IP address, information from server connection files).
· Behavioral data: Information derived from the combination of Device ID and System Events that can be used to identify trends and patterns of behavior and send you marketing communications related to the events in which you have participated.
· Participation data: Personal data related to your participation in promotions, prizes, voting, raffles, instant prize promotions, contests and other types of promotions (eg, type of promotion, date and time of participation in the promotion, result of participation in the promotion, information necessary to deliver the award, such as shirt and / or shoe size).
· Analytical information: We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends on the Portals and learn more about the demographics and behaviors of our users.
Data collection by third parties and interest-based advertising
· Interest-based advertising: We participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted ads based on your browsing history. We allow third-party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our web pages and mobile apps over time, so that they can reproduce or present advertisements on our Portals, in other Web Pages and Applications or Portals that you can use, and on other devices that you can use. Typically, but not always, information used for interest-based advertising is collected using cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including information on click sequences, browser type, day and time. in which you visited the portal and other information. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) with our advertising partners to help them identify you across devices. This information is used by us and our third-party partners to make the ads you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to collect advertising-related information such as reporting, attribution, analysis, and market research. See Section 7 below to learn more about how you can control interest-based advertising.
· Social media advertising and widgets: Our Portals may include social media features, such as the "Like" button on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, or other widgets. These social media companies can recognize you and collect information about your visit to our Portals, and they can set a cookie or use other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies. We offer you targeted advertising through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to target ads to users who have shown interest in our Portals while on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as business interests and demographic data. Similar. These ads are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide them.
· Information on user experience: In some of our web pages or Portals, we use third-party tools to monitor information on user experience. These tools automatically collect information about usage, including mouse clicks and movements, page scrolling, and all typed text on web page forms. The information collected does not include passwords, payment details, or other sensitive personal data. We use this information for analysis of portals, optimization, and improvement of the usability of web pages. We do not allow third parties to share or use this information for their own purposes;
Keep in mind that our providers related to online or email advertising may use "pixel tags", web beacons, clear gifs or other similar technologies to recognize the cookie during your visit to the Portals and to know which of our online advertisements may have been taken to our Portals, and the provider may provide us with other such information for our use. Please note that we may link such Other Information that our suppliers provide us to Personal Data that we may have previously collected about you.
We may use third-party advertising companies to display advertisements on our Portals. These companies may use information (which does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web pages in order to offer advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may link or combine your activities and the information collected about you on our web pages and mobile apps with information that we collect automatically through tracking technologies. This allows us to offer you a personalized experience regardless of the way you interact with us: online, from your mobile or through social networks.
What Personal Data do we not collect about you?
We do not collect or process Personal Data related to your:
· Racial or ethnic origin;
· Political opinions;
· Religion or philosophical beliefs;
· Health or illness;
· criminal record;
· Union membership;
· Genetic or biometric data;
· Sexual activity or orientation;
(known as "Sensitive Personal Data").
Use of the Portals by minors and warning for parents
The Portals are aimed at people over 18 years of age.
Your options and control over your information
Profile and data sharing settings: You can update your profile information, such as username, address, or billing information, and you can change some of your data sharing preferences on your Account page.
How to control your email preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications that we send by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link provided in such communications. We do our best to process all unsubscribe requests promptly. But this process will not affect the communications related to the service (eg, account verification, transactional communications, changes / updates in the characteristics of the Service, technical and security notices) that you will continue to receive in any case.
Modify or delete your information: If you have questions about the revision, modification or deletion of your information, or if you want to delete your name or your comments from our website or public content, you can contact us directly as indicated below in Section 11 of this Privacy Notice. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
Geolocation: You can control the tracking of your location by adjusting the parameters of its location services on your mobile device. But keep in mind that this will not affect the fact that we can continue to estimate your approximate location based on your IP address when you access the Service through a computer or other device. If you want this to not be possible either, you will have to adjust the parameters of cookies and equivalent technologies on the devices from which you navigate.
Recording of photographs, video and voice: You can control, which includes excluding, the functionalities of the Portal related to the treatment of photographs, video, live video and voice recording, preventing the Portals from accessing the camera or microphone of your device.
Cookie preferences, tracking, and interest-based advertising:
Cookies and Flash cookies. Most browsers allow you to adjust your browsing parameters to: (i) notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to decide whether to accept it or not; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) configure your browser to automatically reject cookies.
You can configure the email options to prevent the automatic download of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know if you have seen our emails or have interacted with them.
Clearing cookies does not remove Local Storage Objects (LSO) like Flash and HTML5 objects. To manage Flash cookie parameters and preferences, you must use the settings manager on the Adobe website. If you decide to remove Flash objects from our Portals, you will not be able to access or use part of the Portals, nor benefit from the information and Portals that they offer you.
· Interest-based advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you can disable some of this advertising, you may want to visit the NAI - Network Advertising Initiative online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, DAA resources at www .aboutads.info / choices and / or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com .
Linking between devices: Keep in mind that, by deactivating the reception of interest-based advertising through the online resources of NAI and DAA or Your Online Choices, you will only deactivate the reception by the user of interest-based ads in that browser or specific device, but the user can still receive interest-based ads on other devices. You must carry out the exclusion on each browser or device that you use.
· Mobile advertising. You can also limit interest-based advertising through your mobile device settings, by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “disable personalized ads” (Android). You can also disable some (but not all) interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the AppChoices mobile app.
Some of these deactivations may not be effective unless your browser is configured to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, change your browser or computer, or use another operating system, you will have to deactivate them again.
How do we use your Personal Data?
To respond to your questions and requests:
· To respond to your queries, complaints and suggestions regarding the Portals, which you send us through customer Portals or other communication channels.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in managing, appropriately and quickly, the queries, complaints and suggestions of the clients regarding the Portals.
To inform you about changes in the terms and conditions of the Portals and in this Privacy Notice:
· To send you information about the changes in the terms and conditions of the Portals and in this Privacy Notice.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in informing you in advance of the entry into force of said changes.
· To send or cause our business partners (individually a "Business Partner" and collectively "Business Partners") to send you direct marketing communications via email and push notifications. Direct marketing communications inform you, among others, about promotions or other similar activities, about the products of B&B Brew And Spirits SL, and its affiliate brands and about the Portals (or those of our Business Partners), and ask you to complete questionnaires and surveys.
Direct marketing communications sent by our Business Partners can be:
o Fully managed and managed by our Business Partners. In such circumstances, the Business Partner in question in charge of each direct marketing communication will act as the data controller for the processing of your Personal Data. This treatment will be subject to a data privacy notice, different from this Privacy Notice, established by said Business Partner; or
o Managed and managed jointly by us and our Business Partners. In such circumstances, we and the Business Partner in question will act as joint controllers of the processing of your Personal Data. We will enter into an appropriate joint responsibility treatment contract with the Business Partner in question, and the substance of that contract will be made available to you.
Legal basis for the treatment: your consent.
You can accept or decline the receipt of direct marketing communications through the privacy control box in "My Account" or "Preference Center" (when active); or
You can withdraw your consent to the receipt of direct marketing communications, by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email, or by deactivating the toggle button in the App's privacy control box. Also You can let us know that you want to withdraw your consent by email, calling us by phone, or writing to us, using the contact information indicated in Section 11 of this Privacy Notice.
Marketing Communications Personalization:
We may tailor our marketing communications for you (including personalization of ads and recommendation of content displayed on our digital properties and third-party websites (desktop and mobile) and mobile applications) based on (i) your profile information , (ii) how you interact with our Portals (eg, connecting, participating in a promotion, winning prizes, participating in tests, uploading content) and / or (iii) your interactions with our marketing communications (eg, if you open them or not, if you click on them or not, if you see them or not, if you interact with them or not).
Legal basis for the treatment: your consent.
You can accept or refuse the personalization of marketing communications through the privacy control box, which can be accessed from the Portals (you only have to activate the relevant change button if you wish to receive marketing communications, and deactivate it if you do not want to):
You can withdraw your consent to the personalization of marketing communications, accessing the privacy control box and deactivating the change button. You can also let us know that you want to withdraw your consent by email, calling us by phone, or writing to us.
Promotions, special offers, loyalty programs, prize giveaways and other offers / promotions:
· To be able to participate in promotions, special offers, loyalty programs, prize drawings and other offers / promotions (eg, to send you email reminders, transfer your Personal Data to delivery partners). The Personal Data that must be provided to register for an offer / promotion are usually your email address, user ID and password.
Legal basis for the treatment: The treatment of your Personal Data for this purpose is based on the execution of the terms and conditions of the promotion in question.
Data analysis to derive trends and improve products and Portals of B&B Brew And Spirits SL ,:
· We collect your Personal Data to measure your interaction with the Portals (eg, to know how you use our Portals, when you use them, through what device), analyze consumer behavior, and derive trends and consumption patterns. This helps us to better understand the users of the Portals, segment them into significant groups, and better adapt our content to the identified preferences of the users.
Legal basis for the treatment: your consent
You can accept or refuse the collection and use of Personal Data in order to carry out data analysis to derive trends and improve our App and, in a broader sense, products and Portals of B&B Brew And Spirits SL, configuring your preferences for privacy in your Profile settings. You only have to activate the corresponding change button if you want your Personal Data to be processed in order to allow us to carry out data analysis to derive trends to improve our App and, in a broader sense, products and Portals of B&B Brew And Spirits SL ,, and disable the shift button if you don't want it.
You can withdraw your consent to the aforementioned purpose by accessing the "My Account" page or the "Preferences Center" (when active) and deactivating the relevant change button. You can also let us know that you want to withdraw your consent by email, by calling by phone, or by writing to us, using the contact information indicated in Section 11 of this Privacy Notice.Once you withdraw your consent, we will stop the treatment for this purpose.
Data analysis for reporting and analysis purposes
· We collect your Personal Data on our web pages and / or mobile applications to create aggregated and anonymized reports and measure the performance of our physical products, digital properties, and marketing campaigns. From this analysis, we derive market trends for our digital activities and use them to improve and adapt our B&B Brew And Spirits SL products and services.
To this end, we may collect information regarding your use of our web pages and / or mobile applications, and information about the device (s) you use to access and interact with the Services, including:
- When you registered, verified your email address, verified your telephone number, disconnected, or connected to one of our web pages and / or mobile applications.
- When we interact with the contents of a web page and / or a mobile application, such as clicking on a link, marking "I like" content, or sharing content.
- When you participated in a game, competition or promotion, entered a pin code, scanned a pin code, barcode or QR code of a product, collected loyalty points, spent loyalty points, or selected a prize.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in improving our products and services
Personalized push notifications based on your location
· We will use beacon technology to detect your proximity to our point of sale and send you notifications in real time about the promotions and discounts we offer in nearby stores. We will not collect or otherwise process your GPS geolocation data.
Legal basis for the treatment: your consent
You can accept or refuse this collection and use of Personal Data in order to send you personalized automatic notifications based on your location by configuring your privacy preferences in your Profile settings. You only have to activate the corresponding switch button if you want your Personal Data to be processed in order to send you personalized automatic notifications based on location, and deactivate the switch button if you do not want it. The toggle button is disabled by default.
You can withdraw your consent to the aforementioned purpose by accessing the "My Account" page or the "Preferences Center" (when active) and deactivating the corresponding change button. You can also let us know that you wish to withdraw your consent by email, by calling us by phone, or by writing to us Once you withdraw your consent, we will stop the treatment for this purpose.
Technical operation of the Portals
We collect and use your Personal Data to technically administer the Portals and ensure that they function properly. Specifically, we collect information on the status of devices when the App is blocked (such as unique device identifiers, physical location of the device at the time of the block) to identify the cause of the block and do whatever is necessary so that it does not happen again.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in ensuring that the Portals function properly from a technical / IT point of view.
Compliance with our legal obligations
To comply with our legal obligations, legal procedures, or orders from government authorities, which may include orders from government authorities outside your country of residence, when we reasonably believe that we are legally bound to do so, and when communicating your Personal Data is strictly necessary to comply with such governmental obligations, procedures, or orders.
Legal basis for the treatment: compliance with our legal obligations.
Legitimate protection of our interests
To legally enforce our terms and conditions, protect our operations or those of our affiliates, protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and / or those of our affiliates, and allow us to take available legal action or limit the damages we may suffer.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in legally protecting our organization.
We process your profile information, information related to your use of the Portals, and information about the device (s) you use to access and interact with the Portals, to identify if fraudulent installations of the Portals are being committed.
Legal basis for the treatment: our legitimate interest in protecting our organization against fraud
What are your rights in relation to our treatment of your Personal Data, how can you exercise them, and how can you contact us?
With respect to our treatment of your Personal Data described in this Privacy Notice, you have the following rights: right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on automated treatment, including profiling, and portability.
The exercise of these rights allows you the following possibilities:
· To be provided with a copy of all Personal Data that we maintain about you, and to receive information about our treatment of your Personal Data;
· To ask us to update or correct any inaccurate Personal Data, or to complete any incomplete Personal Data;
To ask us to stop processing your Personal Data (i) to personalize automatic marketing notifications, (ii) to carry out data analysis to derive trends and patterns of consumer behavior and improve our products and Portals from B&B Brew and Spirits SL, (iii) for the personalization of automatic notifications based on location, (iv) for the purpose of sending you direct marketing communications.
· To oppose the processing of your Personal Data;
· To ask us to delete your Personal Data;
· To restrict our processing of your Personal Data; and
· To ask us to transmit your Personal Data to you or to transfer it or have it transferred to another data controller.
You also have the right to revoke the consent that you have given us to process your Personal Data. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing of your Personal Data based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
b. How to contact us to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can contact us through one of the options indicated below.
· You can contact us using the Contact form, when it is available in our Portals
· You can send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us at +34 960 714 310
You can write to the following postal address: Polígono del Mediterráneo, calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, Naves 1 y 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain)
Please clearly specify what information you want us to provide, review, amend, stop processing, or delete.
You can also contact us if you have any questions or queries about the processing of your Personal Data, using the options above.
The exercise of rights is very personal, therefore it requires that we can unequivocally identify that it is you, or your legal or voluntary representative, who exercises them, and sometimes we will have to request a copy of your national identity document, or passport or other valid document. that identifies you and, if you are represented by a third party, also the representation document and the unequivocal identification of your representative.
You have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority (in particular, in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement) if, in your opinion, any of your Personal Data has been processed in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 dated April 27, 2016.
Before filing any complaint and on a completely voluntary basis, you can contact our data protection officer in order to obtain a solution to your claim.
You also have the right to revoke the consent you have given us to send you commercial communications by email or equivalent means of communication or to oppose it, with the simple notification of your will.
To do this, in each communication you receive, you will have the option of requesting the cessation of communications through a valid email address or by email and in any case, you can send us an email with your request, to the following address: email@example.com
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
to. Our intention is to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date. We delete the Personal Data that we keep about you when the treatment is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
b. We keep the Personal Data that we use for the purposes described in your Privacy Notice for a maximum period of 2 years, except when there are legal requirements that require us to keep your Personal Data for more or less time. We keep the Personal Data that we use for the purpose of allowing you to participate in promotions, loyalty programs and the like, carry out promotions and similar programs until their completion, for a maximum period of 10 years. We keep the personal data that we use in order to respond to your requests for a maximum period of 10 years, and the personal data that we use in connection with a request for access to your personal data for a maximum of 5 years from the day on that we provide you with the information.
c. [Cookies] based on consent and technologies similar to cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months on your terminal equipment (except for [session cookies] and similar technologies, which are saved during your browsing session).
d. The accounts related to our CIC Database (Center for Interaction with Consumers) that have not provided consent to the processing of data, when such processing is based on consent - such as sending you marketing communications - and / or there is no participation in promotions, will be suppressed.
LAST MODIFICATION: 12/21/2020
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: Polígono del Mediterráneo, Calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, 46560, Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain)
Here is a list of the different types of cookies that we and third parties use on the Site: Strictly Necessary Cookies, Analytical Cookies, Technical Cookies, Personalization Cookies and [Social Network Cookies].
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS COOKIES POLICY
Data: It is the information obtained through the user's terminal equipment through the data storage and retrieval device (cookies or others). The data will be personal when it comes to information about identified or identifiable natural persons, in the terms established in article 4 of the RGPD
Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information
Terminal equipment: It is the device from which the user accesses the service, such as a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc., and from which the information is obtained
Editor: responsible or owner of the website
Third: external entity, collaborator, service provider or related to the editor, involved in the management of some cookies
Responsible for the cookie: the editor, manager, owner of the website or even the third party in some cases
Browsing habits: trends that the user shows when browsing a web page, such as time spent visiting the page, parts of the page visited, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages it:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animations ion uploading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
Preference or personalization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc. .
Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
IN CONCRETE, WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
By means of these cookies, profiles of the navigators of our web page are elaborated, to make automated decisions based on the following logic: Segmentation of the navigators who access the web and the use they make of it, for purely internal statistical purposes. This profiling and the decisions made about the data have as a consequence a higher level of personalization and prediction on the preferences of the navigators.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limit functionalities or even not allow the correct navigation or use of some of their services.
You can activate or deactivate the cookies described above (with the exception of technical cookies, which are necessary for correct operation) through the configurator that appears in the cookie use notice, when accessing our home page. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
In the same way, if you want to know how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following tutorials:
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through the means of contact on our website.
The entity that holds the status of service provider of the information society of Social Media, Applications and Websites is B&B BREW AND SPIRITS SL, a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia on March 27, 2020 , Volume 10.809, Folio 32, entry 1 with page V-192294 and address at Polígono del Mediterráneo, Calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, Naves 1 and 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain), with address for notification and contact purposes at Polígono del Mediterráneo, Calle Ildefonso Carrascosa 18, Naves 1 y 2, 46560 Massalfassar, Valencia (Spain).
Other contact information:
Telephone: +34 960 714 310